Saturday, June 16, 2012

26 Weeks!





How Far Along: 26 weeks!
Size of baby: Lettuce....iceberg (When I told the chef hubby he asked what kind of lettuce...it makes a difference.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Haven't weighed myself in a week! Glorious!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, starting to have to pull the shirts down over the bump periodically.
Gender: Not finding out! When I ask Justin what he thinks it is, he says, "It's definitely a baby." :)
Movement: Baby had a dancing storm this morning and Justin happened to have his hand on my belly. He made a comment that I was in trouble. That once the kiddo got bigger he/she'd be REALLY kicking the crap out of me. Lol. We have a strong baby.
Sleep: Fairly decent. Two pee breaks a night now...but that beats being thirsty and having BH contractions from not drinking enough water!
What I miss: Not much right now.
Cravings: Still milk!
Symptoms: Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions here and there, mild achy hips on and off, mild itchy skin and food aversions. Seriously. If my belly doesn't want to eat it, doesn't matter how hungry I am, if it gets in my mouth all I think about is vomiting. Must eat what baby likes, although I do choke down two eggs a day in the spirit of good nutrition.
Belly Button in or out: Most firmly out.
Best Moment this week: Having Justin feel the baby's dancing storm and taking a mini-vacation with just him and I this week!
Milestones: None really...baby is bigger!
Looking forward to: The third trimester. (1ish week to go!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails