Sunday, April 22, 2012

18 Weeks!


How Far Along: 18 weeks!
Size of baby: Baby is a sweet potato or a green pepper, depending on what site you ask.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 2lbs from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely in maternity jeans, but I haven't found any clothes that don't fit yet. Also scored a giant bag of maternity clothes off of Craigslist for $25. YES!
Gender: Not finding out! When I ask Justin what he thinks it is, he says, "It's definitely a baby." :)
Movement: Feeling the baby move more and more, but only really high or really low...can't feel the baby in the middle. My midwife thinks my placenta is anterior, which is padding the kicks in the middle of my belly.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well. I can tell when the pillow comes out from between my knees...I wake up with sore hips! Only up once per night to pee.
What I miss: Kraft MacNCheese. Spirals. 
Cravings: Yogurt, blueberries, mayo, pesto sauce.
Symptoms: Itchy skin, face breaking out, head still sensitive, no heartburn, not as much stretching and pulling, achy hips, sleepy more, runny nose, peeing more, irritable, easily annoyed, mild nausea here and there with cravings and food aversions. Some days nothing sounds good, but I am SO hungry these days.
Belly Button in or out: No change from two weeks ago....less in than before.
Best Moment this week: Finding sheep romano cheese at Whole Foods! And eating it!
Milestones: I can feel the baby move on a semi-regular basis now.
Looking forward to: Being able to hear the heartbeat with my stethescope and feeling the baby kick all the time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails