Wednesday, May 2, 2012

20 Weeks!




How Far Along: 20 weeks!
Size of baby: Apparently, a cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 2lbs from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing what is comfy...this means black yoga pants everyday. When I say yoga pants.....I mean pajama pants. However, I do wear maternity jeans/skirts when I have to leave the house. It's good to get dressed every now and then!
Gender: Not finding out! When I ask Justin what he thinks it is, he says, "It's definitely a baby." :)
Movement: Baby likes to tickle me and is more active at night and when I bend over or sit with my leg/knees up against my belly. It's an odd feeling, feeling something moving inside of you. Sweet when you remember its your baby...but weird none the less.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well...although everything wakes me up...including Justin touching me...sorry babe! BUT, Justin bought me a Snoogle pillow for my birthday today, so excited to try that out tonight!
What I miss: Ummmm....not much this week. 
Cravings: Grapes, cheese, pancakes, PASTA!
Symptoms: The food aversions are back coupled with mild nausea here and there....hoping it all fades before too long, also I now am super tired more often, winded when going up and down stairs and walking fast, dizziness when I don't eat on schedule, cramps in legs/feet, moody, tearing up over everything! Need to be better about taking my vitamins!
Belly Button in or out: A little less in...wondering if it'll pop out in a few months or not. 
Best Moment this week: My birthday!
Milestones: Baby is now halfway grown!!
Looking forward to: Being able to eat without thinking of throwing up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails