Monday, March 19, 2012

14 Weeks!


How Far Along: 14 weeks.
Size of baby: Baby is a lemon now apparently, which is perfect, cause I'd like some lemonade!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: down 5lbs from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity Clothes: Made three shirts this week for the baby belly!
Gender: Not finding out! When I ask Justin what he thinks it is, he says, "It's definitely a baby." :)
Movement: I felt a large flip right under my belly button when I was laying on my tummy that was not immediately followed by....ahem, flatulence, so I think it was baby and he/she was saying, "stop squishing me!"
Sleep: I slept 6 whole hours the other night!!!! Sleep is getting better, sleeping for longer stretches of time without waking up and needing to eat. AND not waking up nauseous because I didn't eat overnight. YES!
What I miss: Better control of my migraines and Chick-fil-A. Could go for a chicken sandwich with cheese and pickles.
Cravings: LEMONADE, coconut milk ice cream and apparently, today, Chick-fil-A.
Symptoms: Less ravenous hunger and more normal hunger, less heartburn, more headaches, bouts of reflux, runny nose, thirsty a lot.
Belly Button in or out: Less in than it's ever been before. It looks different now! Still an innie though.
Best Moment this week: Realizing I almost slept through the night the first night!!
Milestones: I made it to the second trimester!!! 
Looking forward to: My bump getting bigger....I LOVE my bump and feel really beautiful right now! AND being able to feel the baby move more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails