Sunday, March 4, 2012

12 Weeks!

 Not thinking about how I'm standing.

 Trying to stand up a big straighter and hold it in a bit.

Didn't realize Justin was taking a picture...so maybe this is the "true" belly?

How Far Along: 12 weeks on Monday!
Size of baby: Baby is a plum this week.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: down 8lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Bought a few shirts for fun, but all my pants are still really big on me cause of losing weight.
Gender: Not finding out! Still think it's a boy. I've had TWO dreams now it was a wee lil boy.
Movement: I swear I felt something flip flop down by my left hip last week...but it might have been gas.
Sleep: Sleeping only 3-4 hours at a time. I wake up ravenously, panicky hungry like clockwork every 3-5 hours.
What I miss: My immune system! I seem to be getting sick all the time. Two episodes of fevers since getting pregnant with later respiratory symptoms. Also, my migraines being under control. I'm getting more and more headaches these days.
Cravings: Nothing really crazy. Gyros the other day, which Justin helped me make.
Symptoms: Hungry, nausea (again), heartburn in the form of a lump in my throat, poor immune system, runny/stuffy nose, back/hip ache, sleepy lots and often freezing.
Belly Button in or out: Less in than it's ever been before. It looks different now! Still an innie though.
Best Moment this week: Getting to add honey and ice cream back into my diet. YES!
Milestones: Almost out of the first trimester - can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails