Sunday, February 19, 2012

10 Weeks!

 


Seeing as I am pregnant for the first time, I want to try and be good about recording and documenting along the way. SO, I'm going to do a every-two-week survey post about the pregnancy, how I'm feeling, milestones, etc with the picture! I'm excited to see my belly grow!

How Far Along: 10 weeks today 
Size of baby: 1.2" long and 0.14oz  
Fruit: It's as big as a PRUNE 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: down 4lbs 
Maternity Clothes: Nope! 
Gender: Not sure if we'll find out...right now we say no. I reserve the right to change my mind! 
Movement: Nope! 
Sleep: Loving to sleep. On days off, I sleep 9-11 hours, waking up every 4-6 to eat and pee. Some VERY vivid, odd dreams! 
What I miss: Coffee, sugar, gluten and dairy 
Cravings: Mexican, gluten products (pasta, bread, pancakes), tomatoes 
Symptoms: Food sits like a rock in my belly, hungryhungry, nauseous in the mornings, non-painful reflux, runny nose, gas, midday sleepiness, need to go to bed by 9pm, bloating. 
Belly Button in or out: In 
Best Moment this week: Yummy pecan crusted salmon with dill sauce and lemon rice at Rock Bottom Grill!! 
Milestones: I can eat just applesauce overnight and I don't wake up nearly as nauseous as I was! 
Looking forward to: My first midwife appointment on Tuesday and my belly getting bigger!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails