Tuesday, May 10, 2011

RAW MILK

Some people think the idea of drinking raw milk is horrific, horrendous and utterly unsafe. I don't, but I'm not really interested in debating why at the moment. At the moment, I am VERY excited that I purchased today for the first time, raw milk in all its fatty goodness. (YES!) So, I thought I would show you my bounty and what my fridge is looking like these days.


Here are three half gallon glass containers of beautiful fatty whole raw milk. Tastes amazing by the way. I didn't realize I didn't know what real milk tasted like til I tasted some non-homogenized, non-pasteurized milk. Amazing. (I say that a lot.) 


We've (really, I've) already eaten through a dozen and a half pastured eggs, so I bought two dozen more at the farm where I got the milk. I'll tell you more about the farm later. 


I bought cheeses made from real milk as well! Cheeses I could eat. YUM!


And I think vegetables are pretty, so here is what remains of the veggies I bought last week. Broccoli, lettuce, spinach, tomato, onions and radishes. Not loving the radishes as much as I thought I would.


And here is all the food I took out of my cupboard that I can't/won't eat. Sad. But not sad for me, as all that stuff probably gives me a headache anyway. Plus, I have yummy alternatives now, so I'm not missing any of this stuff that bad. Today, at least.

1 comment:

InHisSteps13099 said...

See I told you- life is better with cheese ;)
~Skyla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails