Tuesday, May 10, 2011

On my Near-Future-To-Do List

- Make my own laundry detergent
- Make water kefir
- start a batch of yogurt
- learn Natural Family Planning
- Figure out how in the world I'm going to remember to take my temperature at the same time every day
- Read "Preserving Food Without Freezing or Canning" before it's due back at the library
- Buy two dozen canning jars from Nancy on Craigslist
- Finish my hexagon present for Sarah (!!) <---- super excited about this one

Thinking/Reading about:
- fermented foods
- milk kefir
- fermented canned beets
- fermented canned salsa
- canning applesauce
- canning spaghetti sauce
- compiling all my new recipes into a book
- fermented canned sauerkraut (maybe I would like it.....)
- fermented canned beet and apple relish
- fermented canned pickles
- Coconut Oil
- Cod Liver Oil
- Ghee
- Raw milk butter
- Selling all my textbooks on Amazon. Do it now, or wait until fall when most colleges start again?
- Getting someone to redesign my blog, cause I hate it. Again.

Sometimes I try to do everything I want to do all at once. Then I feel overwhelmed. Then I laugh at myself. No one is going to yell at me if I don't get everything done tomorrow. Or the day after. Or that day after that. Take it one day at a time and ENJOY IT!

Sigh.
I love learning new things and I love my life. :)

1 comment:

Jon Daley said...

It's a good thing you don't have anything to do... :)

The list looks sort of overwhelming to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails