Monday, June 21, 2010

Of My Thoughts

Lots of things running around in my head these days.

I really love my husband and even though we fight, I'm grateful that we love each other enough to think it's worth working through.

Dreaming about crafting this week as I've been working overtime at work for the past two weeks and haven't had my hands on anything crafty.

I am SUPER excited for Chris and Hannah Davis. I hate that they are moving all the way to Ketucky, but am SO glad it's in response to what the Lord has put on their hearts. I just know that Lord is going to do amazing things there! You should check out the church they will be planting, Destiny Church.

Thinking that I am in love with Anna Maria Horner's fabric line called Good Folks. Been thinking A LOT lately about making a quilt made of her fabrics....especially this zig zag one.

Going to make an apple crisp tonight. Our neighbor George gave us a whole bag full of apples. Since many of them are bruised, they will make PERFECT crisp apples. 

Still working on a good way to get scripture onto the quilts the Lord has put in my heart over the last two years. Going to test out a few theories this week.

Trying to figure out a few days where we can sneak away in a few months and drive down to Kentucky so we can visit the Davis'.


And now, I'm off to fish with my husband since it is a gorgeous day out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails