Saturday, August 1, 2009

Well then.

Now I remember why I stopped really blogging in the first place!

I don't have time!

Lol. Really, I want to make time, but at the end of the night when it comes down to the fact that I have time for two or three things, eating, showering, talking with Jesus and calling Justin win out over blogging. Sad, but true.

Now I'm at work and the kiddos are all comfy cozy and (some) still asleep. I went downstairs to the cafeteria, grabbed some coffee and now I'm all set to go. I'm needing coffee more and more lately. :) We're pretty busy and sadly, I just think it's going to get worse as the wedding gets closer and my move out date moves up! It's all going well though. Here are some quickie updates:

Stellan is doing MUCH better. Go here to check up on him and get some CUTE pictures of him.

Justin and I are doing wonderful. Finished premarital counseling, chose a caterer, (almost) ordered flowers, picked up the rings, (almost) finished painting the spare bedroom, moved more of my stuff out and are going to sort through Justin's storage unit Sunday and pick furniture moving day #1!

Oops, a call bell is going off. Must go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails