Monday, June 29, 2009

Blessed

I am so incredibly blessed.

.
.
.
.
.

and then my phone rang, I got up to answer it, talked to Nikki for about an hour, got off, finished a part of a project and completely forgot I was writing a blog post.

:)

and now I'm too tired to finish.

Let's just take a quick summary of what otherwise would have been a long post about how great the Lord is, how amazing Justin is, and how much I love them.

- it is breath taking to watch the Lord orchestrate things in your life
- Justin, is by far (I think), the best fiance in the entire world
- I am blessed and excited to be his wife
- I love ribbon and I'm making invitations this week

smile

- the end -

(69 days)

1 comment:

Justin said...

Remember when we sat at borders and made business cards? Can I confess something? I knew I loved you even then, and I totally wanted to hold your hand that night. And guess what? I still do. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and I love you with all that I am.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails