Thursday, June 25, 2009

73 days

I am sitting at work, snuggling a wee little two week old one. He is SO precious. All cute, warm and baby soap smelling, his little bottom lip stuck out. Seriously....I'm starting to get ideas!

:)

73 days left til I marry the most amazing man I've ever met.
Some days it feels like I won't have enough time to get everything done when at others it feels just WAAAY too long to wait to live closer than 1 hour to Justin.

I think that's the only thing that stinks about being engaged. It doesn't magically mean that I get to see Justin any more than I did before. In fact, in some cases, it means I get to see him less.

:( <---- my pouty face.

But really, it's all worth it and its all ok. In 73 days I won't have to say goodbye at the end of the night. That will be a beautiful thing.

1 comment:

InHisSteps13099 said...

Bring on the to-do list... we'll get it done!!!
~Skyla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails