Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's been SO long

I know, I know....it's been SO long since I updated! Life is busy these days....and that's an understatement. I don't actually have time to be blogging right now, lol, so I'll just give you all a quickie update

- wedding plans are going well, I'm not stressed out. YAY!
- fixing up and painting Justin's place is going (very) well
- we are thinking of having a painting party to get it all done in one day
- Invites are out and RSVP's are coming in!
- We've started to move 1-3 bags of stuff every time I go to Justins
- I am leaving today for the Pittsburgh Missions Trip with Awaken Youth Church!
- Gmail just added a "task" list to the interface and I LOVE IT!
- Justin is wonderful and I fall more in love with him every day (it's possible, imagine that!)
- I'm really excited to move my furniture to Justin's but am trying to restrain myself as I don't want to sit on the floor at my house for two months. hehe.
- our families are WONDERFUL help with all the wedding planning and stuff.
- I bought a flower girl basket! YAY! It's cute!
- I want to start couponing soon...but probably not till after I am married.
- I'm excited to start reading a marriage book with Justin
- We are 1/3 of the way through premarital counseling. (it was fun!)
- work is (still) going well....stressful at times, but you know.

okay, that's all I have time for. Off to laundry and time with Jesus.

OH! 54 days! Ok bye!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails