Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Amazing - NEW Stuff!

I am just so happy.

I am just so happy right now. In general, with my life, with the Lord, with my friends and relationships, with LIFE!

::contented sigh here::

First, the Lord is GOOD!

Second, I really feel like this year the Lord has set aside as my "Year of Faith". There are so many new things that I have felt lead to do this year by the Lord. It's exciting to see these possibilities in my life, things I have been dreaming of for years, start to look like they might actually happen. (!!!)

Third, one of those things is this:



I am opening up my own design shop to sell things that I make.

It's called "Another Day Forever Designs".

You can read all about my journey to officially opening up this shop on my Design blog, www.anotherdayforever.com.

You can see my (empty for now) shop front on Etsy.com, where I will soon be posting my artwork for sale. It's www.anotherdayforever.etsy.com. The picture above is a preview of my shop banner. Go see it. :)

I am excited about life tonight and about Jesus.
I hope you all can be excited with me.

be blessed tonight.
Remember, He loves you.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I'm excited! I can't wait to see the shop up and running, and that is so cool that you got your own domain now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails