Friday, January 30, 2009

Winter has arrived.


So it would seem that winter has finally arrived to western Pennsylvania.
Actually, it's been winter for a while now. Temperatures below freezing, ice, sleet, hail.
However, I would contest that this week has seen the best accumulation of snow yet this season.

It's cold. It's snowy. It makes your cheeks red and your fingers ache. It's winter.


My poor chair. All covered in snow.
This is where I sit in the spring when it's nice out.
I read books here, talk on the phone, feel the sunshine on my face and the breeze in my hair.
Little piece of heaven right here. Covered in snow.

Sigh.

Winter is pretty, I have to give it that.
At least the sky is blue and the wind doesn't take your breath away.
Small miracles. Thank you Jesus.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails