Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ponderings in My Head

"Success on any major scale requires responsibility."
-Michael Korda

"To get something you've never had before, you have to do what you've never done before."
-Chris Davis

"I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God."
- Ezekial 11:19-20 (God)

P.S. - on an unrelated thread of interest in my life, this verse is wonderful. Thank you, friend.

"The wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere."
-James 3:17

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails