Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My God is BIGGER

I was cleaning yesterday (gasp!) and I found an online journal entry from about 5 years ago that I had printed out. I was praying about a job as a nursing assistant and starting nursing school. It was really good then and it's still good, so I thought I would repost it. Enjoy

My God is bigger than all of this. My God is faithful. My Gos is a loving, just God who knows His children by name. I have no reason to doubt. I am not anormal person. I have the God who created the heavens and earth and all of these people. AND HE'S ON MY SIDE.
Fear does not need to be in my vocabulary. If I am called here, I will be equipped...the fact that I don't think I can do this makes me perfect. I've been praying for humility....I should add dependence to that list. I think it's here. And I praise God. James 1:2-4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails