Friday, April 18, 2008

Overnights #4

Hello.

Yes, it is true. I have gone back to work. I am on light duty though, so I'm not allowed to lift anything, bend over a ton or reach above my head. It's annoying, but the girls have been helping me out pushing/pulling/lifting people and things. SO, my back is a bit achy, but completely manageable. Yay for improving and getting better!

Nothing much going on tonight.

OH oh! The most exciting thing of the night is that I had to stick a 7 month old for blood work and I got it on the first try!! WHOO! That is VERY exciting, because I am normally not that great a stick and this was a small guy. I was very happy and so was my patient. lol.

Hmm...the only other big laugh of the night was when I took out my corn for lunch around 1am. Jill, one of the other RN's here, saw it and oh-so-innocently asked, "Want to corn race?" I didn't know what that was, so she explained it to me. If you want to know you can ask, otherwise, we'll just leave it. But it was funny, we talked about it for like a 1/2 hour.

The things that keep you amused at 1:40am.

P.S. - There is a blog in the works on a verse I read recently about salvation. It should be coming soon....after I finish night shifts. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm well aware of what a corn race is ;-) lol

InHisSteps13099 said...

My Brother and I used to have corn races.
~Skyla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails