I'm pretending to know HTML.
I found a layout I liked that I thought I could easily edit to suit me. So, I downloaded it, uploaded it and viewed it. I then proceeded to change one thing in the HTML, refresh the blog and see what changed. Then, if it was what I wanted, I'd change it to what I needed it to be. I did this over and over and OVER again.
Do you like the rough draft?
Here is what I learned:
No layout in HTML is "easy" to change. lol.
It took me an hour and a half to edit what I did tonight. I managed to change the colors of the links, change the font to a stock font, change the header picture to my yellow dots and change the color of the calendar dates.....yup, that's about it. (!!!)
oh my gosh. craziness.
BUT, I am enjoying myself. :)
I still want to:
1. Make a collage on a Photoshop program for the new header
2. Change the font of the blog and post titles
3. Add my old widgets back in
4. Possibly unbold the post titles (depends on which font I can get it to use)
5. Change the background color of the page (there are 3 sections and I'm tired.)
6. Make the Blogger Nav Bar come back! (!!!!!)
7. Make something GREEN on the page. (I like green today.)
So far, that's all. hehehe.
Last thought: I still need to figure out how to use a font that I downloaded instead of one that came with Microsoft Word. Any ideas?