Sunday, July 8, 2012

30 Weeks!

 30 weeks in my new dress!

 The view from my belly these days! Can't see my feet just glancing down.

If I lean over, I can still see my feet....just not my legs. :)

How Far Along: 30 weeks!!! CRAZY!
Size of baby: Cucumber....my baby is definitely fatter than a cucumber. Length-wise, if we're talking an English Cucumber...maybe. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 11ish lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. Starting to see it in my face and arms. I don't mind it thus far!
Maternity Clothes: Just went out and bought three maternity dresses and a tank top from Old Navy yesterday! I love that my hubby takes me shopping when I ask for new clothes. :)
Gender: Surprise. I've had three baby boy dreams and one baby girl dream, so I'm really not sure, now. What do you think?
Movement: Yup! Dancing, hiccuping, kicking, punching, rolling around, flipping. Baby is having way too much fun in there!
Sleep: Ehh...it's not going to get better, that I'm sure of. At least in three months I'll have a cute baby to look at when I'm up at night!
What I miss: Sleeping ten hours straight without waking.
Cravings: Still dairy...been eating more of it. Pudding, ice cream, cream cheese, nacho's, etc. All bad stuff. Once I get over the excitement of dairy, I'll have to go back to healthy. Sigh.
Symptoms: Same. I now have a dark line starting at my belly button and going down. Yay for preggo bellies! 
Belly Button in or out: Most firmly out.
Best Moment this week: Snuggles with Justin and shopping! 
Milestones: 30 weeks! Feels like a milestone to me!
Looking forward to: Our baby shower! July 21st! Also, starting to organize baby stuff, wash clothes, put my birth kit together. Also, counting down the days til graduation. I just need to figure out how to apply for graduation, now. Hmmm.

1 comment:

joyful said...

When I was pregnant with Isaac, I had a dream it was triplets, two girls and a boy. Pregnant dreams are so crazy it's hard to take them seriously. (:

So sorry about the sleep thing. It's the bane of mothers' existence. I haven't had a solid night's sleep for over ten years now. But you do get used to it. And any stretch over five hours feels like heaven. But of course it's all worth it for the beauty of nurturing a new person.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails