Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Imagine - Women of Faith Conference

Well, we are back from Yellowstone and I survived. hehe. No, I had fun! I have many stories to share, after I finish our ninety piles of laundry. (Almost done - yay me!)

Anywhoo, just wanted to let you all know that the Women of Faith conference Imagine is coming to Pittsburgh VERY SOON, on Oct 7th & 8th, and I was given two free tickets in return for blogging about it. Not a bad deal. Actually an awesome deal, because I've always wanted to go and just never have because of finances, time, etc. But this year, I get to go and I'm super excited. (!!!) One my favorite bloggers, Angie Smith, is going to be there and I can't wait to hear her speak. And there will be other people, amazing people, I'm sure, I just don't remember who they are. But Angie will be there! Yay.

Here is a preview video for ya'll:



If you'd like to go, just click on the Women of Faith badge on my blog on the left hand side. I'd love to see you there!

1 comment:

Ashley W. said...

You are there like right now! Or, maybe yesterday...That's so awesome you got free tickets :) I would have loved that. Maybe I can blog about next year :) Soooo...how was it?? My Mom and Machelle just went to Denver last weekend,.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails