Monday, April 25, 2011

Honesty

I had a sort of frustrating last 36 hours.

I woke up today with a headache. Had one last night. Praying about the ND with my husband, who I neglected to make part of the deciding process in the first place. (Still learning how to be a good wife...another post on this later.) I get frustrated when it seems that I'm doing everything I know how to prevent my head from hurting and it still hurts. I am pretty much taking Imitrex every day. I have a pretty good supply stocked up, but at this rate, it won't last me long enough for long term. And I hate taking it.

And I hate getting on Prozac. I hate being on meds, period.

Sigh. Ok. Done.
Just needed to get that out of my head.

Clinging to the Lord's promise of healing to me.
I believe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails