Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sweet Moments

There are moments in life that are just sweet. I had one of those moments today.

We took a drive today out to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon, also called the Pine Creek Gorge. It's about a 4.5 hour drive from Pittsburgh. It's all back roads highways with cute little run-down towns in between the Allegheny Mountains for the most part. We're planning on vacationing in Wellsboro here and camping for a few days in the Grand Canyon.

In short, it's scenic and gorgeous!

So we're driving along this beautiful little highway and Justin looks over at me, out of the blue, and says, "I really love you, you know that?"

And I just smiled.

So sweet. My husband is sweet and handsome and wonderful. (And he just threw a chip at my head.....but it was only in retaliation for the chip I had thrown at his head first.)

It's nice to get away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails