Friday, April 24, 2009

He is

Today is pretty much perfect.

Windows open, breeze flowing through the house, warm grass smell and soft rays of light bouncing off the walls.

I am wearing a sundress.

Justin and I texted back and forth for almost 5 minutes.
(and I was oh so grateful....if you haven't noticed, I miss him!)

The Lord is still on the throne and still good, no matter where in the world you are.

He is still just as mighty as He was in Daniel's time.

I make a decree, that in all my royal dominion people are to tremble and fear before the God of Daniel,

for he is the living God,
enduring forever;
his kingdom shall never be destroyed,
and his dominion shall be to the end.
27He delivers and rescues;
he works signs and wonders
in heaven and on earth,
he who has saved Daniel
from the power of the lions."

Daniel 6:26-27

He is the same.
Then, now, eternally for infinity, father than our minds can fathom.

Hallelujah.
Amen.

Now if only I could put all this into a logical sermon flow....

#Hewillprovide

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails