Monday, April 20, 2009

He is

He is so much bigger than me.

Just sitting here in my little cool, cute, comfy apartment here in Pittsburgh letting the realization of just how blessed I am wash over me.

I don't even know what to write.

This is do know.
He is bigger than just me.

Yes, He made me, created me, loves me and cherishes all the silly wonderful things about me that makes me, me. He cares for me, cares about me, loves me, intercedes for me and is gracious enough to open my eyes bit by bit and change me. Everything that I am, He loves.

But tonight I realize that it is NOT JUST ME that He loves.
It's everyone in the world.
It's every man, woman and child who are exchanging oxygen and carbon dioxide in their lungs tonight.
It's the rich, the poor, the smart, the ignorant, the young, the old and everyone in between.
Those who believe, those who don't, and those who've never heard.

What am I even trying to say?

I'm trying to say that everyone should know! Everyone should know how great Jesus is, what He did for us, and how much HE WANTS US! How much He loves us. Everyone should know. Shame on me for not standing on every rooftop and signpost and proclaiming His name. (!!!) He's that good.

I don't know what else to say, but that I feel challenged by the Lord in such a good, loving, gentle way. He loves me so so very much. It's what I was made for...His Love. No wonder it feels so great.

Here are some things that lead me down this path tonight:

Message from Chris Davis at West Ridge this am. Check it out here.
This 20 year old American living in Africa taking care of 250+ orphan children
Luke 18:22

Yeah.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Amen, amen, and amen! Love your worship and writing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails