Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He is

I just wanted to take a moment and say that the Lord is good. We all know this, but today, I can just feel it.

I got off of night shift this morning, slept a few hours, went to a doctors appt, slept again, went to Awaken, came home, talked to Faith and Justin and just through it all, He is good.

I don't know how to explain it to you any other way than the Lord's presence is like a hot mug of coffee on a rainy day, a huge warm fluffy blanket wrapped tight around you in the cold, the first warm day of spring where the sun hits you right on the face and warms you up, an unexpected nice note on your desk or just the absolute certainty that everything is going to be just fine even when everything before you looks like chaos.

He is.

He is good, because that's who HE IS.

He is so many things, but tonight, I just wanted to say that He is good.

I'm gonna rest in that tonight and go close my little eyes.
Yay for sleep. Yay for Jesus. Good night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails