Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some Finished Christmas Presents!!

WHOO!!
I finally finished all my Christmas presents!

I thought you might like to see them, so I took pictures.

:)

of course. lol.

Here they are....if you are a lucky person, they might be coming to your door soon!



<----- Tote bag numero uno! (spanish for you)













<--- Tote bag nombre deux (french for you)

















<---- Tote bag zahl drei (german for you)



















<---- Nice warm scarf for a special someone in NC.


(.....love you Chels!)













<--- Yup....very warm, my nose confirms it!


















<--- Me so very stinkin' happy that Christmas presents are DONE!








P.S....well, except for one, but Kinko's will take care of that one.

:)

2 comments:

Paula said...

SOOOOOO Cute!

InHisSteps13099 said...

I'll take the person modeling the products my Christmas present :)
~Skyla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails