Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nursing Blue's

Work stinks. (!!!!)
I feel like I want to scream, but I'm WAAAAY too tired for all that.

I love my job, I really do, but I hate how it's been the past few weeks. There is never enough time to take care of everyone how they are supposed to be taken care of. It's horrid. I have been getting out late for the past two weeks, I'm behind on administrative stuff I'm supposed to be doing, and at the end of the day, I still feel like a crappy nurse. Basically, the kids are really sick and busy and high maintenance and I have 5 of them at once!

It's pretty bad when you put in an entire 13 1/2 hour day 3 times a week, without a lunch or pee break sometimes and you still feel like you didn't do enough.

Grr.

Hmm...where's that blog I wrote awhile ago about "why I love my job....to read later when I hate my job." ??

2 comments:

InHisSteps13099 said...

Here you go :)

http://anotherdayforever.blogspot.com/2008/09/some-reasons-why-i-3-my-job.html

~Skyla

Unknown said...

Hey Kristin,
First time reading your blog (b/c your facebook told me too!) and oh my, I have to agree. I hate the days where I feel like I am so busy I don't even know my patients. I feel like I am not being a good nurse, and only meeting their medical needs, but not anything else, and sometimes not even that! I hope it improves soon! ~Jenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails