Friday, June 6, 2008

My hair is curling....

Well, it seems as though western PA has finally decided that it's summer.

Anyone else loving and hating the 85+ degree weather with a big helping of humidity? My hair is curling again....which is good as there is no way I am willing to straighten it in this heat.

I woke up today to discover that my house is a little steambox. Not that I didn't know this before, I had just forgotten. Consequently, all I could find the energy to do today was lay beside our community pool and read. It was lovely. I came home refreshed to a.......sauna. lol.

Freshening up and a 3 hour movie in a air conditioned building helped my "sticky" feeling this evening. My house is beginning to cool down now. I'm fine as long as I don't move too quickly. Guess I'll have to read more! :)

Hope your Friday is going well. Mine will be spend installing my window air conditioners so I might sleep during the hottest part of the day this weekend, as I am working night shift.

love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails