Friday, April 4, 2008

Overnights - #??

I'm too tired to remember what number this post is in our "Overnights" series.

Definitely walking on jello and through molasses right now.

It's fever season at Children's. I'm giving Tylenol and Motrin round the clock. Really cute, cranky kids. Really cranky. But still really, really cute.

I tucked one two year old, almost three year old in around 4:00am, and he turned over and said, "Hi." We talked for a few minutes in a whisper because his mom was alseep. Finally he rolled over and said over his shoulder "tah me up". hehehe. So I "tucked him up" with his big Nemo blanket and he sighed and went back to sleep. Really. So cute.

Now, we are all fighting to stay awake here at the nurses station. :) It's a sleepy night.

My back/neck is still burning from my car accident, I have pains down my arms and the other person's insurance still has yet to contact me. I need to call my insurance today someday...when I get up. lol.

In other news, I love my chiropractor. Really, he's amazing.

Okay, now I'm done.
You've been updated while I'm working overnights.

2 comments:

Ashley W. said...

I have my own blogspot blog. I like the simplicity of it. So...check it out!

http://livetopleasehim.blogspot.com/

InHisSteps13099 said...

thanks for the update :-)
~Skyla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails