Saturday, July 2, 2011

Update on my Head

So, since the 10 day tortilla chip migraine went away, I've actually been doing pretty well! I've had a few days of tense-ness and some days where I have about a 3-5 out of 10 headache, but no nausea and no wanting to bang my head against the wall! Whooo!

I did experiment with bananas this week. For the past few days, I've eaten one or three slices of dried banana chips (made by me!) every day. That small amount doesn't seem to bother me. Yesterday, I ate a large handful and chomped on a few raw bits as I was putting more in the dehydrator to dry out.

This morning I woke up (about twelve hours after consumption) and I had a good ole' migraine. It went away with two Aleve and one Imitrex. Improvement! And, I might be able to loosen my banana policy. Ok here and there, but no large quantities. Love it.

2 comments:

Jon Daley said...

I like the title for the post. It could imply you are giving an update while standing on your head, or perhaps we are getting an update on your brain transplant...

Heather got a headache and a cold and has been in bed. She expressed amazement at one point yesterday that folks who get headaches often can still function.

Kristen said...

Ha! That made me smile! The post would def be more impressive if I was writing it on my head. Literally.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails