Wednesday, July 28, 2010

To-Done & To-Do!

I took about five hours today and tackled some things in my sewing pile. My list of accomplishments is as follows:
  1. 4 pairs of jeans patched and re-seamed.
  2. 1 pair of khaki capri's hemmed into shorts.
  3. 1 size small (but still TOO large) long-sleeved scrub top turned into a smaller sized short sleeve top.
  4. 1 awesome artsy (way) too short dress turned into a fit-for-church dress complete with a ruffle. 
  5. Plus one other (very) money saving project. Trust me. It was good. Too easy.
Still in the sewing pile:
  1. Two crib sheets for Machelle. 
  2. Turn Justin's old work shirt into a skirt for ME!
  3. Fix bleach stain on favorite purple shirt....somehow.
  4. Figure out how to finish pink shirt I dyed navy blue.
  5. Finishing hand quilting the yellow circle quilt.
  6. Bind yellow circle quilt.
  7. Make ankle holster for Justin
  8. Fix a dress I made a while back with a new tank top
  9. Girly up an old purple scrub top
  10. Make some cute appliques for a stained green scrub top (to cover up the stains....it's a really comfy top!)
Hmmm. I think there is more things in my To-Do pile than in my To-Done list! Oh well. Looks like I'll just have to have another sewing day. Darn!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails