Saturday, July 24, 2010

Great Site: BookSneeze.com

I review for BookSneezeSo, I stumbled across this great site for FREE BOOKS via a link on someone's Facebook page. It's called BookSneeze and it's a site run by Thomas Nelson, a Christian publishing house. Basically, they will send you a FREE BOOK if you will write a (very honest) review for them and post it on your blog. You can like it, love it or hate it as long as you review it after.

Did I mention the FREE BOOK?

:)

I like books.
(Actually, I am quite addicted to books.....working on that.)

I just recieved my first book from them the other day! SO exciting!! (FREE BOOK!!!!) I picked "Angel Song" by Sheila Walsh and Kathryn Cushman for my first book. It looked like a cute little fiction book and that's what I was in the mood for.

Anyway, I read the entire thing in about 2.6 hours. (Did I mention I'm a little obsessed with reading?) I'll be posting my review on it soon, so be looking for that! In the meantime, check out this site! It's a great way to get quality free books for just a little bit of your time.

Have fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails