Hi Mom. This update is for you.
1. My computer is still broken. I AM going to work on fixing it this weekend with Justin.
2. Speaking of Justin - we're courting. It's wonderful. He's wonderful! (Amazing, really.) I am so so happy. If you want to know more about the story and us thus far feel free to ask me. :)
3. Squishy's Mom is slightly broken. Something is wrong with her transmission. She's at the shop today. Please PRAY that the Lord gives Squishy's Mom (and I) favor in the shop and with any repair.
4. I am hanging out with Justin this weekend and anyone else that happens to be around. Call me!
5. My phone is working, so far no more technical difficulties on that front.
6. Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC (the place where I am employed) is moving on May 2nd across town. Right now, we are all super busy like little ants getting ready to move. We're all working overtime and schedules are packed. I just keep telling myself that in 30 days it'll be over. At least the moving part.
7. I still really like the sunshine and ice cream, so today, even though I am at work I am going to head out and grab some Rita's. YAY for me. Boo for you if you can't get out today!
8. Jesus is, as always, good and wonderful, sweet, beautiful, need I go on? I love Him. He is good!! (!!!) For real. I am learning to trust Him and walk out in faith. It's good.