Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not all socks are created equal....

Especially not mine.
Proceed to pictures below.



At first glance, it looks pretty normal. Nice, huh?
(thank you, thank you)


Now the other side.
Umm excuse me...Miss Yummy Stripy Sock?
I think you have a worm under your big toe
and a tumor under your left ankle bone.


And an elf cap on top of your toe region!


Oop, yeah. That's the close up. Hmmm.


I think something may be wrong here.


hehe.
So my first attempt at a sock turned out
...interesting to say the least.

That's ok. I love it.
I think it's odd, gangly and totally cute.

Maybe the next one will turn out better if
I don't work on it for three hours after working a 13 hour night shift.

Yeah, that might help.
:)

2 comments:

InHisSteps13099 said...

I very much agree...
~Skyla

sunnyviolas said...

hehehehe
only kristen
u silly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails