Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hmmm.

I want to write and at the same time, I don't.

I'm really stuck on the Lord's goodness and His presence right now.
Hebrews 10:19-23
Psalm 73:ALL

"Let not our longing slay our appetite for living"

What, Lord?

Fireflight.

I took Chris Davis' challenge during GroundLevel on Wednesday. Pray when you have a few moments instead of just hanging around. Good stuff. I've been blessed, I love the Lord. I need Him. It's good to remember him in the free moments, good to talk to Him all day. I had forgot how much I loved talking to Him all the time. Good stuff.

Praying lots of things through, coming to terms with other things, wrestling with God a bit is what you could call it. But then again, when aren't we doing all those things? Life constantly changes, we constantly change, the Lord stays the same, we just discover new things about Him.

Life.
is good.
Challenging.
Convicting.
Frustrating.
Annoying.
Good.

You?

1 comment:

Ashley W. said...

hey... how do you make your dates look like a calendar date?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails