Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"greenspeak" by k.lorenze


I sketched out a painting tonight in colored pencil that I've had inside my head for the last 15 or so months.

<-------

(I know, that's a long time. I've just been....busy. lol.)

It just makes me feel so satisfied to see what's been in my head on paper.

This isn't quite the version I had in my head, but it's what works in colored pencil. The painting of it would be totally and completely graphic. No shading, much like stained glass windows. Blocks and shapes of color.

It would/will be cool.

But, for now, this is what I have and I like it. Mostly. :)

P.S. - I not so hot at drawing faces....I know. I do defend myself for this one, though, because the photo I was copying it from cut off the left part of the girls face, so I had to make it up. I not good at making things up. I need a photo. the end.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails