Saturday, March 1, 2008

Working Overnights

So, posts have been slow lately.

I've been enjoying time with the Lord while I had the time off from work this week. I did a bunch of fun things that I've been meaning to do (went to the movies, used my old-new blender and made smoothies, went shoppping)....AND I also did dishes, which was not as fun, but rather productive.

BUT anyways. I am now at work, working overnights. 7pm-7:30am. Amazingly hard after 3am. Not bad up until then...but at 3am, your brain shuts down in protest. For real.

Anyways, I am working 3 overnight shifts in a row this weekend...should be interesting. I'm very amusing to talk to after a 12 1/2 hour overnight shift as I drive home from work.

Sorry this post is so....what's the word...random. discombobulated. dysfunctional. It's ok, my brain is sleepy, and that's why.

:)

Thought for the Day: Why does it feel like I am walking on squishy jello when I am this tired?

1 comment:

InHisSteps13099 said...

I agree... you are very amusing to talk to when you get off from work ;-)
~Skyla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails