Sunday, March 30, 2008

Working Exhaustion

I am exhausted.
I have not slept straight through the night in about two weeks.

:(

It's my new migraine medication that the neurologist put me on three weeks ago. Ever since I upped the dosage like I was supposed to, I am not sleeping well. I have these awful bags under my eyes. yuck. The doctor finally gave me something to help me sleep until this side effect hopefully wears off, so I did sleep last night pretty well.

Anyways, I am at work, being exhausted. I've been coming home and just flopping on the couch the last three days. I have not done anything much in the last few days.

The only thing I did do, I decided I was tired of.

NO MORE WEDDINGS!

Crazy brides, stressed out bridesmaids, all the little details, yes or no, now or later, flowers, pictures, lighting, smile! I'm done. DONE DONE DONE.

Yesterday made my 5th wedding that I helped out at/was in, in the past 12 months.

So there you go. Not much of an interesting post, but maybe someday when I've slept better, my life will be more interesting. :)

1 comment:

InHisSteps13099 said...

You decided that months ago...
~Skyla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails